Monday, July 14, 2008

Thoughts for the Day

There is more money and votes in prolonging the prolem than in providing a solution. Ancient liberal proverb

If you believe that a nation can tax itself into prosperity you might be a liberal. A wise proverb

Every time I argue with a liberal, I'm reminded of quarrels I used to have with my parents. The battles never seemed fair because my folks decided what the rules were and what was out of bounds. Pat Sajak

Arthur C Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University and a former democrat, has written a book that includes extensive data that proves that liberals are less charitable than conservatives in every way imaginable. From cash donations and volunteer hours to donated blood.

Democratic is a process,
democrat is what they are...

No comments: