Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Green Bay Packers are Shocked

Hillary Clinton Analogy - (Mrs. Brett Favre)

Today, a shocking announcement by the Green Bay Packers...

Their starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre. The fans in Green Bay were shocked when this announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that she can do just as good, if not better, than her husband Brett Favre has been doing.

"Hey, I know this game," Mrs. Favre said confidently, "I live with Brett. I have taken several road trips on the team plane. I've gone to the pregame meal. I know a lot of the Packers. I've even played and tossed the football around with them in our back yard. I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz."

The people of Green Bay were polled and 50% of Packers fans are excited, motivated, looking forward to the big game.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reread this.

In a shocking announcement today, Mrs. Hillary Clinton (wife of the impeached president Bill Clinton) announced that she is running for president of the United States. The reason she believes she is a good candidate is because she knows Bill Clinton, has lived with him and was on a lot of trips to China and around the world. She says she has really cared about kids for 35 years. She's fought and she stood up for kids. She's tried to fix (read socialize) health care and knows that fifty percent of the American people are dumb enough to say, "That's good enough for us."

gag... cough...

America is ready for a strong woman president, but she ain't the one.

Don

Suspend the Constitution once and
elect Margaret Thatcher for President


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up...

a;-)